Monday, November 8, 2010

life on hold!

stopped taking roaccutane today. i'm a little bit nervous about whether my acne will recur or not, but i can't take the pills (as wonderful as they are) forever.

also, had terrible concentration during the weekend. i was finding all sorts of ways to procrastinate, eg playing the piano, looking up bilingual children's books and fantasizing about being able to speak chinese. at one point i even fantasized about learning french.

maybe it was because i was forcing myself to do GP study, and now i can look forward to doing some serious Obsgyn & Paeds study before my first exam on friday.

an update on the visa front- my application has arrived in canberra. my heart nearly stopped when i saw the email from CANCGVisaInfo letting me know that processing had begun. for a moment i had to pause, and remind myself of the one in whom i trust.

life resumes next friday, the 19th of november. but not until after my OSCE, which is scheduled for the afternoon. more on that later, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong