Saturday, May 21, 2011

childhood stories

one day, the sun and wind decided to have a competition.

they both agreed that whoever could make the man remove his coat would be the winner.

the wind tried first.

he blew as hard as he could, but no matter how hard he blew, the man only clutched on more tightly to his coat.

then it was the sun's turn.

he just smiled at the man. even though the man ignored him, the sun just kept on shining.

"phew, it's getting warm in here," the man thought.

and took off his coat.

1 comment:

  1. This is still one of my favourite childhood stories! I think it's one of Aesop's fables...? Ah, nostalgia.
    I'll email you after I hand in my final assessment next week. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong