Sunday, August 1, 2010

jogging milestone

today, my brother and i jogged along the foreshore from my house to matilda bay! we went quite slowly, but i did have only four hours' sleep this morning. last night was the first (and hopefully, the worst) night shift of my life.

i'm not good enough to bring a camera along, but i wish i could somehow share how beautiful the view is. i'd thought myself quite familiar with the view of perth from the foreshore, but it's different again at night. maybe one day i'll try to express it. and do you know, i think these night jogs are the only time i've really paid attention to the cyclical phases of the moon. i mean, i've always known, but i've never needed to see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong