Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3 embarrassing moments

1. reverse-curbing when trying to reverse out of my driveway this morning. i flinched, but recovered in time to see the man waiting at the bus stop laughing at me.

2. shouting "louboutins!" when my professor was trying to retell an anecdote, and paused to ask what brand had shoes with the red soles.

3. spotting one of my previous consultants as we were walking through a park, and cheerfully calling out "hello, Dr P!" when i saw him trying to avert his gaze.

i bet it sounded like all three moments were going to apply to me. in actual fact, point number three negates one of my earlier embarrassing moments, meaning that i only have a net embarrassment of one moment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong