Friday, February 17, 2012

a rather bleh day

some thoughts on how bleh my day/week has been:
1. chronic sleep deprivation leading to me being very absent in the presence of company
2. having multiple failed attempts at cannulating of my nicest patients on her birthday
3. finding out that i *still* haven't been paid for working on australia day
4. working overtime on a thursday, then coming home to find out that my siblings are too busy studying to play games with me, and my mother doesn't want to go shopping
4.1. spending my time studying from my old notes instead
5. realising that i have no idea what i want to do with the rest of my life

argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong