Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reassessment

Sometimes the regularity with which we (read: I) need to re-focus on life can be very frustrating. It's just so easy to become disillusioned!

Thankfully, this time I had some help with reality checking. Read this fantastic post from guest post on Kevin MD here.

And on a brighter note, list of things I am currently very excited about:
1. Celebrating a belated anniversary dinner with my boyfriend
2. Watching a new studio Ghibli film in an outdoor cinema this weekend
3. My first Christmas in Australia - seriously. We don't even have a Christmas tree
4. Annual leave in two and a half weeks' time (Japan!! Onsen! and Ramen!)
5. Wearing my new Burberry coat (in Japan. Not in the onsen, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong