Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend in London

The last time I was in London, I wasn't a very good tourist. All I saw was Harrods (though quite extensively), the outside of Buckingham palace, and the Engineering department of Imperial College.

This time, Jing set out to rectify the situation.

{The tea selection at Fortnum and Mason}

It was kind of cool because you could smell the tea before deciding which one to buy. Jing swears by the tea so I bought some.

{The British Museum}

{London Eye and the Thames}

{Me standing cheekily next to some calvary dude outside a museum}

{A cool self-juicer at Borough markets}

I'm on night shift again tonight. So J and I had a little wander around the city centre. And went into the university library (!!!). They still have some of my information from 2005. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong