Saturday, April 9, 2011

energy!

reflecting on the academic year so far, i can see my motivation levels plummeting...

week 1: 6 day week
week 2: 5 day week
week 3: 4.5 day week
week 4: 3.5 day week

oh dear. but from week 4, i have discovered the therapeutic effect of taking friday morning off . ie even better than taking friday afternoon off. i think i am human again. to celebrate, monday shall be free cannula insertion day :D

random funny conversation i came across while checking my msn message log for an address for tonight:

2/26/2010
2:59:51 PM
J says



S: mmm sigh im so lazy i just want to sleep all afternoon
J says: notemaker wont be pleased!!!!!!!!!!!
S says: she's malfunctional! so whatever
2/26/2010
6:39:15 PM
O says



! S's really gonna get it from me now :P

(I asked S to take notes for me while I was overseas ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is littered with unfinished visions, and is not life such a vision? And is not the finishing of any thing a little death?

--Darksong